C-MAC has extensive experience with ceramic-based solutions for LED lighting.
When space is limited and heat needs to be removed, ceramic solutions come to the rescue.
ADVANTAGES of CERAMIC-BASED LED assemblies
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Uniform heat transfer
- Conventional SMT processes possible
- Excellent LED die & substrate thermal coefficient matching
- Good reflectivity of the base material
- Excellent electrical isolation
- Very robust
- Complex multi-layer circuits on the same board
- Very cost competitive to special PCB solutions
We can handle a broad spectrum of LED applications,
from simple metallised substrates to complex water-cooled modules integrating hundreds of bare die LEDs.