PCBA @ C-MAC means leading technology, state of the art PCB assembly and inspection equipment, strict quality testing and structured manufacturing processes.
Rely on our ‘Design for Cost’ ‘Design for Manufacture’ and ‘Design for Test’ services for the highest quality solutions at the lowest cost.
- In-line 3D solder inspection
- Component size down to 01005, flip chip, BGA, µBGA
- Standard and in-line vacuum reflow furnaces
- Full traceability to the individual unit
- In-line AOI/AXI
- Selective soldering
- Automatic flux cleaning systems
- Conformal coating
- Electrical test (functional, ICT)
- Burn-in, thermal cycling, thermal shock
- Cell manufacturing
- Tape & reel or tray packaging
At the project start-up our experienced project engineers will liaise with our selected suppliers and together they will look at all aspects of production, including component sourcing, hereby reducing associated lead times.
We have teamed up with selected printed circuit board suppliers to ensure a consistent board quality at an affordable cost.
It is equally possible to work with your preferred supplier or you can just ship us your boards.
LOW , MEDIUM OR HIGH VOLUMES
PCB layout & routing
If desired, we will source, organise and manage all aspects of the PCB design, so that your product meets all required standards and is fully optimised for easy and cost effective manufacturing.
A well designed circuit board means:
- A reduction in production problems
- Improved quality control
- Reduced costs
- Reduced manufacturing times
C-MAC High-speed pick & place video (1m25s)