This document is subject to changes at any time, therefore we advise you to check it at regular intervals. Major changes will be prompted, to make sure you are aware of them.
Please rest assured, C-MAC Holding values your privacy as much as we value our own.
We commit ourselves to use and protect all your personal data in accordance with both the privacy act of December 8th 1992 and the regulation of April 27th 2016.
By visiting http://www.cmac.com, you concur with possible data collection and processing by C-MAC Holding.
C-MAC Holding and/or its partners determine the nature and the purpose of all collected personal data collected from www.cmac.com, which is made available by:
C-MAC Holding nv.
Phone: +32 55 21 53 51
C-MAC Holding limits data gathering to the strict minimum. Collected personal data may include one or more items of the non-exhaustive list shown below:
- Email address
- Telephone #
- IP address
C-MAC Holding collects personal data for the following purposes:
- Answering to your enquiries sent from our contact form
- Marketing purposes
C-MAC Holding will never deliberately transfer your personal data to any other party and will take all necessary precautions to prevent unintentional transfer and/or unauthorised access of your personal data.
It’s your data, so you have the final word. If you provide a valid proof of identity by surface mail, you can:
- Receive confirmation if we have your personal data stored in our system.
- Inspect your stored personal data.
- Correct your stored personal data.
- Delete your stored personal data.
- Get details on the purpose and the storage time of your stored personal data.
- Ask us to temporary stop using your personal data.
- Ask to obtain a copy of your personal data in a common file format.
- Exercise whatever other rights the regulation of April 27th 2016 stipulates.
In case of a dispute, you can file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data with the Belgian Data Protection Authority.